There are many therapists offering massage in Fort Collins, so why choose us? We have over 23 years of experience in therapeutic and sports massage. We seek to create an interactive and receptive therapeutic environment, and listen to you and intuitively gives your body what it is asking for in the moment.
Massage therapy can be a powerful tool for health maintenance. Massage creates an environment that aids awareness of posture and helps establish habits that affect your overall health.
Although living in Fort Collins lends itself to a healthy, outdoor lifestyle the effects of high stress take a huge toll on our bodies both internally and externally.
Massage therapy can help manage this stress, which leads to:
• Decreased anxiety
• Enhanced sleep
• Greater energy
• Increased circulation
Massage can also help specifically with:
• Alleviating pain and improving range of motion
• Enhancing immunity by stimulating lymph flow, the body's natural defense system
• Helping athletes of any level prepare for and recover from strenuous activity
• Increasing joint flexibility
• Pumping oxygen and nutrients into tissues and organs
• Reducing spasms and cramping
• Relaxing and softening tired and overused muscles
Frequently Asked Questions